Types Of Make Up Brushes Where Do I Find Make Up Brushes. - Not Made Of Animal Hair - Gross?

Where do I find make up brushes. - not made of animal hair - gross? - types of make up brushes

I bought a set of makeup brushes. I've learned that most department stores sell (clinic, CK, L'Oreal, Mac, etc.) only hairbrushes. Goat hair and most of camel hair. Then I went to Wal-Mart to buy and it was only one kind of brush.

For people who do not understand, do this, imagine a dead dog, pick-up and cleaning up the ass in the face of the lipstick to apply for! - Ugh!

5 comments:

la.koto コト said...

http://www.everydayminerals.com only sell synthetic hair brushes, I think. All are relatively cheap. I hope this helped ..

deva said...

There are many places like this becomes popular, but certainly the Body Shop came as hevvah said.
They cut most of the surprised and I soft, synthetic or otherwise. and does not irritate the face like a thick skin has.

Just an FYI, most brushes dog and "mislabeled" more than

Celtic Tejas said...

Go to Sephora or Ulta brushes and the animals do not ask. This is where I have to myself.

Celtic Tejas said...

Go to Sephora or Ulta brushes and the animals do not ask. This is where I have to myself.

hevvah said...

The Body Shop

Post a Comment