Local Ice Skating Rinks 13-year-old Evening Ice Skating?

13-year-old evening ice skating? - local ice skating rinks

My sister and brother-in-law with her daughter's birthday party, 13 The lid is a mirror of the local ice rink session Clock 9:00 on Saturday evening. You want to go and some of his friends, followed by a sleepover at the home of the girl. It is a pleasant and familiar in a good neighborhood and their parents, and I will support. My sister thinks it might be a little late into the night. I think it goes well.

Ideas?

1 comments:

nitesong said...

They will be accompanied. You will be with her all night. During one year, thirteen years that sounds funny! I do not see a problem with the time because he probably return home from 11 I'm sure that later left for other events.

(I am a father, a retired college professor and young volunteers. To me, sounds like a perfect way to celebrate over 13. Many have 13 years to distinguish the parties)

Post a Comment