Conch Piercing Earrings Got A Conch Piercing 6 Weeks Ago?

Got a conch piercing 6 weeks ago? - conch piercing earrings

I have my conch piercing 6 weeks ago, and I know that is the hole in the herd for at least 12 weeks before the change jewelry. I have a shoe made of stainless steel in my ear. I bought a shoe made of stainless steel, but with plastic balls. I wonder whether it really make a difference if I changed now. I clean at least 3 times a day with H2Ocean and not much to download. I think my only concern is the plastic balls when it concerns the health for all. This is the same size. I do not think so, but I would listen to different opnion.

It is also possible to pass the horseshoe into a spiral or other loop? If the proposal would be more than the hole in power ...

2 comments:

Learning Conformity said...

The exact material of the balls make a difference, but still I am sure by the SS or titanium for 8-12 weeks to make sure there are no problems, mainly because he has a few downloads.

Can Gagua, but must wait until the initial healing period was over. To go only to your piercer and ask their veils, but I warn you that a cut can be very difficult. As for changing the jewelry in the Gagua himself, his piercing jewelry can now be changed as it looks to good health is not for himself how things can go wrong quickly.

sadiedog... said...

Even if we say that the change does not mean that you immediately piercing, if you so carefully and only once or twice during the healing process, and it will be beautiful. Spheres of plastic or metal should not affect at all on your piercing. As the spiral of just trying, one on the indicator that has passed to find, if not, get in your hole and keep the piercing clean, more important, until it heals. And you should clean your piercing with salt water solution. If your insurance company if you want to change, be patient and wait another few weeks for the change.

Post a Comment