Spider Xp Version How To Change Sound Effects For Windows Spider Solitaire?

How to change sound effects for Windows Spider Solitaire? - spider xp version

I have Windows XP and the version 5.1.2600.5512 Spider Solitaire is to free with. I like to play with sound effects, but the sound effect is very annoying. It is the only one in which, if you want to move is available (click to see M). So I thought, the associated audio file, delete a file and put a better sound quality and name the same name that was called the original audio file. You can not find the audio file. I have done much research on my stereo to listen to all folders, and I could not be found. Someone knows how I am Switcheroo?

1 comments:

ganesh said...

I can not change that. If you do not want the effect sound.

Post a Comment