I Have A Power Boat Do I Need A License Do I Need A License To Rent A Boat On Coastal Waters? How Much Experience Do I Need?

Do I need a license to rent a boat on coastal waters? How much experience do I need? - i have a power boat do i need a license

My wife and I would like to rent a small boat (25 to 38 feet) in Florida and the Bahamas. You need some kind of license or certificate from the Coast Guard or the State of Florida lead to? From what I understand, I believe that the license of a captain only required when transporting "passengers for hire." About Us "passengers for hire" are when we rent the boat and do it myself?
What have you for an experience that small businesses need to hire us? "Our experience is in the coastal waters and of the same type and size of the vessel was chartered and if no license is required, how the experience verified? If both have experience, or a crew member with enough experience?
Is it permissible to lie beyond the waters of the United States (Bahamas) and travel back to? If yes, what licenses are required?

4 comments:

Ryansfis... said...

I live in the Florida Keys, and no. You do not need a special license for driving with only one ship. You also need proof of insurance, a little knowledge of how a boat that is easily explained via the Internet drive. Search Only: Florida Boating License. There are only a small history of sailing, as the right of way, different markers, and the limits of the boat. It is free and is usually performed by children, so that the boats go. And depending on what you can do, you do not need a big ship 25 to 38 meters. If you do not go Gulfstream fishing, you probably need 17 to 25 meters in some places, swimming and other little things to pull. If you want to go fast and then forgotten. Will not allow, like most places hire large ship engines of their boats, or insurance that would be speculation. Have a good time, and maybe cu around! XD!

John N said...

No permit is required to obtain a boot disk, but the ship itself must be allowed in the number on the page, so make sure you have the correct life jacket and non-alcoholic and really all you need is identification? Driver's license, so now you're going 80 miles to the Bahamas, you will need your passport and wouldnt hurt to have a small hand maritime radio just incase of problems

Bill G said...

It depends on the needs of the person who rented out his boat and his insurance. If you do not know how Rune blue boat in the water to find the owner really stupid. Oh yes, I'm sure many of you.

luv ya!=) <3 said...

In the hey go on a boat in the intercostal Sunday! See you there! For my tan! hehe

Post a Comment