Silver Strike Bowling Special Throws How Much Could I Sell This PS2 Bundle For?

How much could I sell this PS2 Bundle for? - silver strike bowling special throws

The purchase of a 60GB 360 at any time and would like to sell my PS2 with my games to buy extra money, games for the 360 to be able to. The PS2 is new, bought in the 09th January.
Slim Silver
-perfect, large plants
The games I have are:
-Guitar Hero World Tour (without drums, two guitars)
Madden-09
Madden-06
Madden-05
Madden-02
-NBA Live 09
-NBA Live 08
-NBA Live 06
MX Unleashed
-NCAA Football 09
-God of War 2
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Special Edition
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
2-SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs
ATV Offroad Fury 2
NBA Street --
Twisted Metal: Black w / Bonus Disc
Ford Racing 2
Super Trucks Racing
Corvette
-ESPN College Hoops 2K5
"ESPN NBA 2K5
StrikeForce Bowling
-MLB 06 The Show
MVP Baseball
Pro Bass Challenge

I also have 2 memory cards and 2 great drivers work (black and silver)

I get at least $ 150 if possible. Thank you in advance:)!

2 comments:

buffalob... said...

I would like to at least 200 +. PS2 still has some sick games. PS2 is probably worth $ 30 and used to take the game to a successful heart and I can tell you how much they are worth.

I think Bout 7 for each game (7x23 = 161)

Memory cards are loading a value of $ 50 to the memory of 30th ID Controller 30 and the cost is always the ID 20

30 for the PS2
160 for Games
and 50 charts and pilots

Ur $ 240 should be the first. Then people will want to negotiate and say they'll Give It To Me for 200 and UVC treatment. Start with a high price for U Way more than 150

Good luck!

JJ said...

$ 150 is a decent price - maybe a lil much - considering that you have an incredibly good PS2 games that are included, you can buy, are almost the most frequently traded in games and around, as it is sold less than $ 5 each NTP (including Madden, ESPN and the NBA) ... Good luck with the 360 million ...

Post a Comment