Volleyball Magnets Moving To Nashville...any Advice?

Moving to Nashville...any advice? - volleyball magnets

Now I live in Nevada and I have to go to work Nashcille because my parents ...

I am a student of the 8th do not know until September, and a "no" from good middle school / high school. I know there are certain magnet schools and Christian schools, and I do not really go to a Christian school, even though I school for the.

Also it is good volleyball club? Because I played here in a very good team on a trip, but volleyball is not as popular as Nashville.

And finally, what are some good neighbor hoods to see houses in Nashville, because we must begin to verify the property.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Kimberly P said...

HEY! I live in Nashville. It's not as bad as you think will be theirs. We have big shopping malls, skate parks, etc. What part of Nashville is looking at you and your family. I live in Donelson approximately 5 minutes from the airport. I've lived here all my life imagined and singing elsewhere. We have some good schools and also the volleyball team in the middle school and high. ;-) We are good. There is much to do, of course not be home for you as you leave Nevada. I wish you all the luck in the world. If you have questions you can contact me like lilbubbles4him@yahoo.com email. Good luck! Oh some good areas of Franklin, Brentwood and Donelson.

Post a Comment